Bus Accident Lawyers Little Rock, AR
With as many as 108,000 injury crashes involving buses or large trucks in the United States in 2020, it’s important to understand your rights and legal options if you’re injured in a bus accident. At NST Law, our bus accident lawyers in Little Rock, AR, provide compassionate support and professional representation to guide you through the legal process and pursue the maximum amount for your damages.
A serious bus accident can change your life in an instant with painful injuries, lost wages, and expensive medical bills. If another person’s negligence caused the accident, it’s unfair for you to bear the financial burden of your losses. Our team of bus accident lawyers has dedicated our practice to helping accident victims fight for the compensation they deserve.
If you were injured in a bus accident in Little Rock, AR, our bus accident attorneys at NST Law can help you claim the compensation you need to rebuild your life. Known as the Champions for the Injured, we seek justice for accident victims in the Little Rock community. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about your legal options.
Table Of Contents
- How Can Our Bus Accident Attorneys Help?
- What Types of Bus Accidents and Injuries Do We Handle?
- What Compensation Is Available to Bus Accident Victims?
- What Is the Statute of Limitations for Bus Accident Lawsuits in Little Rock, AR?
- What Liability Laws Affect Bus Accident Claims in Arkansas?
- Schedule a Free Consultation With a Bus Accident Lawyer in Little Rock, AR
- Bus Accident Attorney Little Rock, AR – FAQs
How Can Our Bus Accident Attorneys Help?
At NST Law, we pride ourselves on our passion for seeking justice for injury victims. Our $2 billion in successful settlements and verdicts is a testament to our dedication to our clients and extensive legal experience. We offer comprehensive representation for those injured in a bus accident, which includes:
- Counsel and open communication throughout the legal process
- Compassionate support and guidance for bus accident victims and their families
- Investigation of the bus crash and thorough evidence collection
- Proven legal strategies as we build your case
- Aggressive negotiating with insurance companies and their attorneys
- Decades of trial experience if we need to take your case to court
With more than 30 years in personal injury law, we know the tactics insurance adjusters use to unfairly deny claims. We apply our skills and knowledge of the law to fight back and claim the maximum amount for your damages. Call our Little Rock personal injury lawyers at 501-435-0000 to get your questions answered and see how we can help you with your bus accident lawsuit.
What Types of Bus Accidents and Injuries Do We Handle?
NST Law has experience handling different types of bus accident claims in Little Rock, including:
- School bus accidents
- Public transit bus accidents
- Shuttle bus accidents
- Private or charter bus accidents
- Tour bus accidents
Due to their size and lack of safety equipment like seatbelts and airbags for passengers, bus accidents often result in serious injuries.
The extent of the injuries generally depends on the nature of the accident and if it involved another bus, vehicle, motorcycle, pedestrian, or stationary object. It’s also possible to suffer catastrophic injuries if the bus rolled over or the collision occurred at high speeds.
We have helped clients with minor to severe bus accident injuries, such as:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones and fractures
- Cuts and lacerations
- Soft tissue damage
- Internal organ injuries
- Neck, back, and head injuries
What Compensation Is Available to Bus Accident Victims?
People who get hurt in a bus accident can claim compensation for all the losses they’ve suffered due to the crash, including economic and non-economic damages. Bus accident victims may recover the following damages:
- Medical bills
- Future medical care costs
- Lost wages
- Future lost earnings
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Mental anguish
If you were injured in a bus accident, don’t let the insurance companies minimize your claim. Working with an experienced bus accident attorney in Little Rock, AR, can level the playing field and help you secure a favorable settlement. Contact us to schedule a free case evaluation to see what your bus accident claim may be worth.
What Is the Statute of Limitations for Bus Accident Lawsuits in Little Rock, AR?
Arkansas bus accident victims generally have three years from the incident date to take legal action and claim compensation. However, the statute of limitations may be different in some circumstances. For instance, minors injured in a bus accident have three years from the day they turn 21 to file a bus accident lawsuit.
It’s important to speak with one of our trusted bus accident attorneys soon after the crash to understand your rights and any limitations that could apply to your case. If you miss the legal deadline to bring a lawsuit, you forfeit your right to recover damages.
What Liability Laws Affect Bus Accident Claims in Arkansas?
Arkansas uses the modified comparative fault rule for personal injury claims, including bus accident lawsuits. This law allows accident victims to claim compensation for damages even if they are partially at fault. However, the bus crash victim must be less than 50 percent at fault to recover damages, and the award they receive is reduced by their percentage of fault.
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Bus Accident Lawyer in Little Rock, AR
At NST Law, we fight for bus accident victims who deserve fair compensation for their injuries and suffering. We provide individualized legal representation for every client and ensure you get the support you need to get back on your feet.
To learn more, contact our Little Rock offices to schedule a free consultation today.
Bus Accident Attorney Little Rock, AR - FAQs
If you’re involved in a bus accident in Little Rock, here are steps you can take to ensure your safety and help preserve evidence for any future claims:
- Stay calm and check for injuries.
- Move to a safe location away from oncoming traffic.
- Call 911 to get emergency medical assistance.
- Collect evidence if you can, including pictures or videos from the crash site and witness contact information.
- Contact your insurance company to inform them of the accident.
- File a police report even if you think the bus driver or others are already reporting it.
- Follow through with all medical treatments and appointments for your bus accident injuries.
- Contact a trusted bus accident attorney in Little Rock, AR, to see if you qualify to take legal action.
Who is at fault for a bus accident varies from case to case. Depending on the circumstances that led up to the accident, the following parties may be held liable for damages:
- Negligent bus drivers
- The bus company or owner
- Bus or equipment manufacturers
- Mechanics or maintenance team
- Government entities
- Other drivers on the road
If any party fails to perform their duty as expected, they may be considered negligent and at fault for the accident. Proving fault can be complex, so it’s best to work with a skilled bus accident attorney at NST Law to ensure you take the right steps to recover the maximum amount for your damages.